We currently offer free use of our services for non commercial purposes and recommend these accounts for businesses that want to "Demo" our service. (Note: These accounts will function quite well as commercial accounts but if we catch you we will delete your account without warning.)
The following words used in the context of the Terms of Service - Acceptable Use Contract are defined as follows:
"Provider": Innovative Web Concepts Inc. (dba EzPics.com)
"Client" , "Subscriber" , "User" : The person or organization who is subscribing to Providers services. The Provider agrees to provide, and Subscriber agrees to receive, access to the Providers services according to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscriber will use the provided services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of any governmental and/or other administrative organization having authority over the Service, IWEBC, or Users.
- Subscriber acknowledges that it is IWEBC's policy to cooperate with law enforcement agencies investigating illegal or improper activities relating to the Service.
- Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate the Subscriber's account, without notice or reason.
- THE PROVIDER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY PROVIDER OR ITS PROVIDERS.
- Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Subscriber's use of Provider's services or by Subscriber's inability to use the provided services for any reason.
- While Provider shall make every reasonable effort to protect and back up data for Subscriber on a regular basis, Provider is not responsible for Subscriber's files residing on Provider server. Subscriber is solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on Provider's computers.
- CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION THROUGH CLIENT'S ACCOUNT WILL NOT VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, STATUTORY, COMMON LAW OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR CONTAIN ANYTHING LIBELOUS OR HARMFUL. ANY POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY MAY RESULT IN ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION WITHOUT WARNING BY THE PROVIDER. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FOR ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION OF ILLEGAL MATERIALS.
- CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION THROUGH CLIENT'S ACCOUNT WILL NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING LEADING TO AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE PROVIDER'S SERVICE(S) OR THE HOST SERVER(S). ABUSIVE AND UNETHICAL MATERIALS AND USES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PORNOGRAPHY, VIOLATIONS OF PRIVACY, COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND ANY HARASSING AND HARMFUL MATERIALS OR USES. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FROM ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM YOUR PUBLICATION OF MATERIALS OR YOUR USE OF THOSE MATERIALS. PROVIDER MAY OR MAY NOT GIVE NOTICE BEFORE DEACTIVATING THE USE OF AN ACCOUNT WHICH THE PROVIDER DECIDES IS AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE PROVIDER'S SERVICES(S) OR HOST SERVER(S).
- Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should be considered publicly accessible, and important or private information should be treated carefully. Provider is not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network provider that its customers may utilize.
- In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney's fees and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed.
IWEBC Inc. reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.